.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

CRUXBOX

09 July 2005

Life Story- School and Vacation

This is summer vacation. The actually, there's no summer vacation in my country. I think, this is rainy-season-vacation. Oh, whatever.
It's just school vacation in rainy season.

In this vacation, my younger female cousin came to stay at my house for a week. And next week, my older female cousin celebrate her 17th anniversary. I don't know, her anniversary is on Sunday, after that day, Monday, I must go to school!!!
I spend this vacation with...watching Mean Girl, Ella Enchanted, The Incredibles, Scary Movie 3; reading The Princess Diaries vol. II-Perfect Princess; surfing internet; attending my courses; going shopping spree with my friends; watching TV; checking e-mail; eating Arabian Chicken with my cousin; playing Poker and other card game with my brother and his friends also with my cousin, sometimes.

It's totally boring! Except when I have a shopping time with my family tomorrow. Ha ha, I can't wait! How about the shopping sprees with my friends? It was terrible! Yeah, I bought some items and have photo box, but we were in the small mall! It wasn't good mall.

School!!! God. I can't help that! Now I'm in the third grade of Junior Hi school. And my last score isn't satisfied enough.
I must study harder or I can't pass. Hello, this is third grade!
  1. Take any extra classes
  2. No more wasting time or watch awful TV programmes
  3. Use the time effectively and efficiently
  4. Attend courses
  5. Study everyday except on weekend
  6. Write what teacher has explained, (about the lessons) it can make still 'alive'!
  7. Ask theacher if don't understand (uh c'mon, it just ask! why I'm always hesitant?!)
  8. Write the schedule
  9. Stop activities which don't relate to school
  10. Don't forget to have breakfast before go to school

1 Comments:

  • ok, lady i think that your vacation are not borried... at least do you do something.. as go to the shooping... .. You should looking a boyfriend... for lost a litle time....je je.. is a joke

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, July 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home