.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

CRUXBOX

08 July 2005

Rainbow Warrior




Captain Pete sent me an e-mail. I mean, it's not real that captain Pete really sent me an e-mail personally, you know. It's like a Greenpeace thread, or whatever I don't know. I'm a Greenpeace cyberactivist.
I've read the message, Peter Wilcox was the captain of the Greenpeace vessel Rainbow Warrior when French agents bombed and sank the ship in New Zealand in 1985, and killing a member of his crew. Well, of course, it doesn't sound good. Because they tried to stop our campaign against nuclear weapons testing.

Quote:
Captain Pate: "They didn't stop us. They made us stronger."

I love this Motto: "You can't sink a Rainbow"
I love Rainbow Warrior. Cause this ship bring peaceful missions around the ocean.

Rainbow Warrior is my favorite icon. yeah, it's an icon for a worldwide movement of supporters (like me). Ha ha. Maybe it's because the Rainbow. I love rainbow. The color especially.

Hopefully peace forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home